Re: [MOL] for the cat lovers in the group - joke (sort of :) ) [00761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] for the cat lovers in the group - joke (sort of :) )

Hi, Susanne and Liz,
Agree, it was a cute post! Jeff did a very good thing here. You must be a
very proud mom. We are a family of cat lovers too and used to rescue stray
cats. We are down to one Himalayan who behaves as though he is a ragdoll
cat. God Bless, Jeanne