Re: [MOL] 5Fu memory dificit [00660] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5Fu memory dificit

Joicy

If chemo causes memory loss I have another reason for being thankful I
don't have to have it. What you are describing sounds like me even now to
an extent.
Sometimes when I'm teaching I know exactly what word I want but bor the
life of me I can't bring it to the fore. And I teach English and stress the
importance of vocabulary.

Liz