Re: [MOL] 5Fu memory dificit [00607] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5Fu memory dificit

Hi, friends, I had 5FU with cytoxin and adriamycin for treatment of
breast cancer 3 years ago, and I definitely have had memory problems
ever since, especially short term and verbal. It has been very
frustrating. I haven't found anything to document the connection, but
the change for me was dramatic. Love, Joicy