Re: [MOL] Anti-nausea recipe Marty [00602] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Anti-nausea recipe Marty

Dear Jeanne,

The recipe or combination or cocktail is a combination of three
prescriptioned meds, generally to be administered or taken for about 4
days right after chemo. I don't know if that applies to your s-i-ls
child, but I am enclosing the following just in case it does apply. Take
care and God Bless. Let me know if it works ok>

marty