Re: [MOL]Corinne -Staten Island [00599] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Corinne -Staten Island

Dear Carol and June and All,

There are other facilities that are equally advanced in body and brain
tumors that you may wish to seek information where they may be of some
help if Dr. Ledermans is not for you. For instance there is Proton
radiation at Loma LInda Hospital in Riverside, Cal. that performs about
85 various treatments a day on those with brain, prostate and various
forms of diseases and then there is PEACOCK, another body and brain
tumor radiation treatment at UCI in Orange, Cal. They are all very
similar to stereotactic radiation, but may be different but yet at least
you have some choices.  Dr. Ledermans is a great treatment, but so are
all these others.  Just a suggestion.

God Bless
marty auslander