Re: [MOL] 5Fu memory dificit [00574] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5Fu memory dificit

Sandi, have his doctor do a TSH test (blood work) this will tell if their is a
problem with the thyroid; as thyroid also slow's down as our bodies start to slow
down.  If it is a drug reaction then it is very serious and needs immediate
attention.  Keeping a diary is an excellent idea, does your husband have any sort
of head pain?  Good luck now and let me konw what happens.  Your friend, Lillian