Re: [MOL] Lillian back from another mini-vaction [00513] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian back from another mini-vaction

Well, you took another vacation, came back and described it to me and never
offered to take me......some friend!  Then in the same e-mail you accuse me of
being wild and taking my aggressions in an acceptable manner through
art........Was this a farewell e-mail to me?  ROFLOL!  The vacation sounded
wonderful, I have not used soy milk in my cooking; but I sure will from now on,
thanks for the tip.  Jeanne, even if we did not have cancer we should live life
in the beauty that surrounds us, given to us to enjoy, reflect, learn and lean
upon. Sure glad you are home, we missed you friend.  Love, Lillian