[MOL] Power Outage [00501] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Power Outage

I was starting to go into withdrawal. Our power was off today from 11:30
a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Just borrowed about a dozen candles from my neighbour
when the power comes back on. The kids were bored all day without the
computer, T.V., nintendo., etc. I said it was good for them. We played some
board games. Couldn't even go outside much as it was raining most of the
day, the first one I remember in about a month. Must have been a quiet day
on MOL as I only had about 75 messages to download. Take care and talk with
you all tomorrow.
Christine