Re: [MOL] Ross [00454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ross

Ross,
It's amazing what life brings, huh?  Some people get bald early from
cancer, et. al., and others get bald from genes.  I asked my older
brother what he looks like these days and he just said, "Well, I don't
have as much hair - thanks to the Sawyer male pattern baldness."  I
figure my son is in for it, too, because Tom's dad doesn't have much hair
now either.
-Jean