RE: [MOL]John - Excuse Me !!! [00435] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL]John - Excuse Me !!!

Dear John,

I looked into the cost of the neurological report--it wasn't nearly as bad
as I thought!  It turns out that the case manager is having a bit of trouble
making his boat payments, and the letter he sent for me is actually a
form letter, which he will mail to anyone for the affordable fee of $15.00.

Love,

Ross