Re: [MOL] sober, smiling and tired... [00428] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sober, smiling and tired...

Carla,
We love you, too.  I'm so happy for you that the bone scan report looks
good.  (And I'm glad you were sober so you could fully appreciate the
good news! :-))  Keep your chin up.  And get some rest.  You deserve it!
Love,
Jean