Re: [MOL] Lillian [00427] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Lin,
I suppose Diana is too busy to do this right now, but does she know that
she can access the internet at the library, sign up for free e-mail at
Hotmail (http://www.hotmail.com) and then receive and send mail from that
address.  Probably too time-consuming right now w/all that's going on,
but just thought I'd mention it.
-Jean
P.S.  I was pleasantly surprised to see you on-line, too.  I like the
lingo you used to respond to Lillian.  That was really neat.  Tell Diana
that I miss her, too.