Re: [MOL] Some hilarious tombstones via my Wilson genealogy roots-L l [00426] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some hilarious tombstones via my Wilson genealogy roots-L list/Jean

Lin,
That's a great tombstone!  I'm really glad the epitaphs I sent brought
such joy to your heart.  It's amazing how people can touch each other in
ways they never anticipated, isn't it?  Thank you for letting me know how
much that meant to you.  That, in turn, means a lot to me. :-)
-Jean