Re: [MOL] Ross [00304] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ross

Ross: I can't promise that this is the exact way I wrote the other; but it's fine, you
can use it.  Thanks allot, Love Lillian

Charles and Lillian Jennings married with four children and 7 grandchildren.  Lillian is
a two time survivor of cancer with Charles as her caregiver.  In 1975 she was surgically
treated for uterine cancer and in 1995 surgically treated for breast cancer.  Lillian
feel's that the Mol forum has given so much to her, and that it is now her turn to give
back and help those researching, care giving, cancering and just being there for them.