RE: [MOL] Re: Ross's Photo Album [00248] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: Ross's Photo Album

Hi everyone,

I just added some instructions to the first page in the MOL Album.
(where to send the photo submissions, and an instruction to include
"Photo Submission" in the subject line.

I've also found a copy of my family portrait on my Uncle's Web Page,
which I "stole" and put in my photo, in the Album.

Ross