[MOL] "Kitchen Table Wisdom" [00246] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "Kitchen Table Wisdom"

By all means, read "Kitchen Table Wisdom" (Stories That Heal) by
Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.

It is already helping my husband ... and the surgery on August 11
will do the rest... We have decided to go with the second opinion of
the doctor at Memorial Sloan-Kettering.  It's my husband's best
shot.

Thank you, Everyone!!

Gentle as you go,
Marny
  who is drained... strained, and way over her number of complaints!
<ggg>