Re: [MOL] Vicci [00245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci

Dear Jenny,  and Thank You for the nice letter back.  I wanted to tell you
to have a very safe trip this Thursday and I hope the treatment does the
trick and you're feeling better soon.  Let us know when you return.  Rich
(my son) has his first chemo this morning.  He's feeling fine.  Probably
will be tired by the end of the week.  Take care     Vicci