Re: [MOL] Vicci [00244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci

Dear Joicy,
I don't think I answered this and wanted to let you know that the next time
we see the onc. we will be having a pretty big conversation.  Rich won't
like all I have to say but that's too bad.  Thanks for the thoughts and I
will let you know how it goes.   Love Vicci