[MOL] This Is To Funny! [00238] Medicine On Line

[MOL] This Is To Funny!

A Modern Fairy Tale
Once upon a time, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess
happened upon a frog in a pond. The frog said to the princess, "I was
once a handsome prince until an evil witch put a spell on me. One kiss
from you and I will turn back into a prince-and then we can marry, move
into the castle with my mom, and you can prepare my meals, clean my
clothes, bear my children and forever feel happy doing so."

That night, while the princess dined on frog's legs, she laughed to
herself and thought, "I don't think so."