Re: [MOL] Re: Ross's Photo Album & Joicy's Shirts! [00236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Ross's Photo Album & Joicy's Shirts!

Hi Joicy,
I got your check in the mail today, made your shirts, and they'll be in the
mail tomorrow.  Please let me know how you like them, Large and XLarge.  They
will be mailed separate and washing instructions will be in with one of the
shirts.  E-mail me when you get them.  Enjoy.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc