[MOL] Hello to all... [00234] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello to all...

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to all of you.. I went to the oncologist today and the chest ex-ray was okay...  It is still not a good thing for me to find any relief with, as I just plainly don't believe in them..  They cannot show a tumor until it is large and I can't stand the fact that it is used for a diagnostic on me...  Sorry, just had to vent that out..

Anyway, I have had some pain in my right back that is tender to the touch and I will be going in on Wednesday for a complete body bone scan.,.  I am really feeling sick right now.. Dummy here decided to have a couple of beers to dull the fear and I threw up all over!!  So much for me!  Marty, I know I am not supposed to, but I did.... and am I ever sorry....

Well, I am off to lay on the couch again... hope you are all doing well and I will check in later... Love you and don't try your husbands beer to dull fear...That is my tip of the day!!  LOL!!  Carla