[MOL] Cancer Treatments [00211] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cancer Treatments

My mother was recently diagnosed with cancer. We have to go back for
more tests to see where the cancer originated. The cancer is in the
liver and pancreas. I would like any information you can give me on this
subject. Or any treatments you have heard of for this type of cancer.

My E-Mail address is sextonas@centuryinter.net
or you can call 870-425-4455 or 870-425-7321 or FAX 870-425-4456

My name is David