Re: [MOL] Introduction 0 albeit a bit longer than I intended [00140] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Introduction 0 albeit a bit longer than I intended

Mary, by the way, happy birthday to your 16 year old. I have four children also, and
every time one turned 15 (learner permit time) I cringed, but also was relieved when
they turned 16 and were more able to get places without me. This 16 business was
definitely a new gray hair time for me though.