RE: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna [00138] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna

Donna, you caught be right as I was leaving to visit him...I would like to respond ASAP, but they don't have a computer with access...  So please forgive me but I would like to go into this with you when I get back...
Love, Liz