RE: [MOL] Things You Would Never Hear A Southerner Say - Lillian [00135] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Things You Would Never Hear A Southerner Say - Lillian

Lillian,

I knew that you were a Northerner that was transplanted, you're from PA, right?  I've got lots of family in the Philadelphia area.  I've lived there for a couple of years when I was in Jr. High School.  I was born in SpringLake, NC. so does that make me a transplanted Southerner?

Liz

PS - I love to paint - I like painting portraits and landscapes in oil...  and you?