RE: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna [00134] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna

Donna,

Thank you for sharing your reasons for opting for SRS, I'm sorry if it was difficult for you to explain...there are so many individual factors involved in making decisions of this serious nature.  Yes, I'm familiar with SRS and its accuracy and success rate, I researched it for my brother-in-law just before he had it done.  (I sent you my research file of several web sites on SRS and PDT that I saved from helping him, remember?)  I think you made a very thoughtful decision and I'm sure with your determination and focus, whatever therapy you choose, you will beat this disease!  Please keep us posted!

Love to you and your family,
Liz Gioia