Re: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna [00131] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne,Carol,Tracy,Donna

Dear Friends,
Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my post.  I am new
here and I really appreciated being included.

I will write soon.  I will be going to the beach today (NJ coast)
and will get back here by tomorrow.
Thanks again and God Bless,
Carol