Re: [MOL] i have psoriosis [00126] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] i have psoriosis

hi, you might try a cream called LUPICARE. it's specially formulated from
natural extacts. you can get it through 1 800 793 2666. it's manufactured
by ALWYN CO.,INC. it's not greasy & very soothing. ( it is a little pricey
though so you might want to try the small jar 1st to see if it works.
good luck, val