Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary) [00117] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary)

You are my kind of person, Carla will attest to the fact that sounds like something I
would do!!! Poor Sara, has she forgiven you yet?  On the serious side gas is not a
laughing matter, it can really hurt alot, after my surgery, I thought I was having a heart
attack, it took me to my knee's, well you know the rest of the story.  Your friend,
Lillian