Re: [MOL] Roll Call....Joan [00114] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Roll Call....Joan

Thanks for the update on George and I was sorry to hear that his cancer has spread
to his whole right lung; but you know if they use the right combination of chemo it
will do the job for him and my vibes say he will make it.  But will you?  You gave
me no report on how you are doing?  Caregiving is tough, I have done it twice, its
like everything is on your shoulders, all of it.  Did George catch any good fish?
Tell him I love to fish, crab and shrimp.  Glad he likes the jokes, they do seem to
be very popular on the line.  I guess when someone said humor is the best medicine,
they knew what they were talking about.  If your man is still eating, that's another
cause for celebration and we must rejoice of every little thing.  All of us join
with you on that good news.  Take care Joan and let us know how you are doing.  Your
friend, Lillian