Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer - Paula [00112] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer - Paula

It sure was good to hear from you and get an update on Bob.  I am sorry his
treatments are rough on him; but the good news surly outweighs the rest.  You
are so right, must celebrate the small stuff as the cancering journey is
definitely a step by step.  Would you be so kind as to just post us once a week
and let us know how both you and Bob are doing?  You know that we understand
your situation too, that as a caregiver is no easy task, takes much patience,
huh?  Our prayers and your friend, Lillian