Re: [MOL] Introduction/Mary [00105] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Introduction/Mary

Dear Mary,

My 13 yr. old and your 16 yr old....08/02!!! Happy Birthday !!!! My son just
came in and asked me if he could have his birthday $$$ now since it is 12:00.
No way Jose'  The nerve of these teenagers.

They have not talked about any fluid in my chest cavity.  My tumor is located
in the upper right lobe.  I had  a brain, abdomin and pelvic scan done on
Friday.  Everything came back clear.  I am fortunate.  They gave me the
results before I left. Whew....was I a happy camper. I just kept thanking God!
I hope you will get good news from Dr. Lederman.

Take care,

Donna