Re: [MOL] Lots of news today...!! and the 3 couples joke! [00099] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lots of news today...!! and the 3 couples joke!

Dear Marty,

I have finished reading LOVE, Medicine, and Miracles and am now reading
Peace, Love and Healing.  After that I am going to read How to Live
between office visits.  I just love Bernie Siegel.  I am reading
anything I can get my hands on about cancer right now.  I have read
Chemotherapy and you, and OH God, It's Cancer.  That was a really good
book.

God Bless,
Mary