[MOL] ventriloquist joke!! [00092] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ventriloquist joke!!

A ventriloquist cowboy walked into town and saw a rancher
sitting on his porch with his dog:

Cowboy: "Hey, cool dog. Mind if I speak to him?"
Rancher: "This dog don't talk!"
Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
Dog: "Doin alright"
Rancher: (Extreme look of shock)
Cowboy: "Is this your owner? (pointing at rancher)"
Dog: "Yep."
Cowboy: "How's he treat you?"
Dog: "Real good.  He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food,
and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
Rancher: (Look of disbelief)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
Rancher: "Horses don't talk!"
Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it goin?"
Horse: "Cool."
Rancher: (an even wilder look of shock)
Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at rancher)
Horse: "Yep."
Cowboy: "How's he treat you?"
Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking.  He rides me regularly,
brushes me down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me
from the elements."
Rancher: (total look of amazement)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your SHEEP?"
Rancher: (stuttering, and hardly able to talk)......
"Th-Th-Them sheep ain't nothin but liars!!!"