Re: [MOL] Carla [00081] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla

I will be praying for good results for you on Monday. I am usually up on
the computer late as well, haven't been going to bed until 2:00-2:30 myself
lately. If you can't sleep, drop me a line.Please note my new email
address. Thanks.
Christine