Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance [00053] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance

Dear Liz P.

Much has been said in the past about this, and I know that at least Lil
and I have pointed out that if you have worked in the past 5 years and
paid out FICA (social security benefits) as well as state disability you
are entitled to benefits provided by the u.S. Government as well as the
state. I can give you and I know Lil can as well, much info on this
should you need. There is no need to walk this monetary distress road
alone. There are a few resources to fall back on.

God Bless
marty auslander