Re: [MOL] Lots of news today...!! and the 3 couples joke! [00052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lots of news today...!! and the 3 couples joke!

Dear Carla

Thank you for your wonderful joke. It is truly funny.

Thank you for the good news and update on your health, that was more
than received with Gods blessings for you and we are all very pleased
and relieved as well.

Your reading Cancer Conquerors. Since I am a devotee and friend of Greg
Andersons and of course read all his books, attended his seminars,
facilitate his first support group in California, I am looking forward
to discussing many of the thoughts and positive information that he
submits and provides in the reading material.  I am equally knowledgable
with Dr. Siegels books and Dr. Carl Simontons books as well since I also
know them very personally and attended their seminars, so I am looking
forward to seeing you in New YOrk and of course you also have my phone
number and if there is anything I can do to try and discuss or answer
your questions that you have when you read the books, pls let me know.

God Bless
marty