Re: [MOL] Cancer genetics program [00036] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer genetics program

Dear Joicy,

I do believe that the medical community, as a whole or part, is on the
brink of cures, whether it be in genetics, or immunotherapies, or
vaccine therapies or angiogenesis, they are close. I am so very
encouraged by all this information that has come up this past year and
there will be more and more.

thank you

GodBless
marty