Re: [MOL] email alert [00031] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] email alert

Dear Joicy,

As for Windows 98, I'll wait until the Milennium until I actually begin
to think about that, LOl. Just trying to stay on top of Windows 95,
before I will think about 98. yikes.......let the brains adjust and get
over the problems and then I will try to find "windows 98 for dummies"
in say 10 years for me, LOL.

God Bless
marty