Re: [MOL] Feelings [00030] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Feelings

Dear Sheila,

Don't feel alone in this. We also had lost our Fathers, Barb and I,
within two months after Barbs diagnosis. Their are basically two
categories of feelings, if that is what you can call it, to grieving. It
is the grieving of initial loss and then time heals until closure and
then there is the continuous grieving that is health as it is always a
reminder that He is with us to watch over us. What you are feeling is
essentially healthy, typical, common and no way interferes with our
conversations or should detract from you wishing to be with us, a part
of us, as we are with you. We want you here, to help and support, so
never feel alone. We all have lost someone close, a friend, a relative,
and the grieiving or constant reminders will always be with us. But the
support from us and from you is so healthy. Never feel like an intrusion
or a deterrent. It is that feeling that causes loneliness and we wish
you not to be lonely as we would not for ourselves.

God Bless
marty