Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance [00026] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cost of Insurance

You note that sometimes the doctors will give you a deduction - 18 months
ago I have orthroscopic knee surgery and because I have an opt out choice
on the HMO went to the doctor who did another knee surgery 3 years before
that.   The bill was over 5 grand - he took what BC paid and then wrote off
1800 so I ended up paying 200 for the surgery.

>From my experience it seems that sometimes they will time to help.  Just
had to ask what was possible.

Suzanne