[MOL] i have psoriosis [00024] Medicine On Line

[MOL] i have psoriosis

i have psoriosis and im only 14? i thought only old people get this,
it seems to be spreading more over my body , ive been to a doctor and i got
an oil, that helps but i also have it right next to my eye and the oil cant
go there , do you know any over the counter medcine or cream or whatever
thatll help it go away, also , is it true that its uncureable,so im gonna
have it all my life?