Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary) [00021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary)

AHHH, I was just trying to pick our Mary up, she had a rough day and she's so
nice.  I hope she understands my warped sense of humor.  Are you reading this
Mary, I never want to offend you.  Now Miss Vicci, you just keep up the good
work, the kids will straighten out on their own.....take care sweet one, your
friend, Lillian

--
MZ