Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny! [00020] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny!

You are too funny girlfriend, did you think I forgot who you were and that you
were an English teacher?  I mean like I took it really easy on the principle and
teachers when I wrote you the story~
I used to say children with problems was because they were potty trained to
early.  I met this friend in Vermont, she had 7 children, and was a very relaxed
fine mother.  One day I asked her when she was going to take the little one off
the bottle (little one was almost 5).  Oh, she said:  "When she's ready she will
take herself off the bottle"... a little while later I asked her when she starts
potty training her children and she replied" I don't and if they don't their wife
will".  My last question was, how come you wait until your child is 6 to start
kindergarten?  Easy, think about it says she: "their small motor skills are more
developed, their taller, they can do more, this way they are always at the top
and not the bottom".  Well Jenny I thought I had met a real kook; but it ended up
that her children were always on top, were so self assured and all had wonderful
professional jobs as adults.  Live and Learn.  Your friend, Lillian, by the way
do you have a rocking chair in your class room?

--
MZ