Re: [MOL] Good News [00018] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News

Dear Donna,

May God bless and keep you for your bravery and high spirits and travel
along with you to SIUH!

Lots of Prayers and Big Cyberhugs,

Martha Cerreto

P.S.:  SIUH isn't that far from me, so if you need any visitors that are
particularly silly people, let me know!
mjtcerreto@prodigy.net
----------
> From: DonnaBind@aol.com
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] Good News
> Date: Friday, July 31, 1998 7:41 PM
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Just got back from the brain scan and abdomin and pelvic scan.  They told
me
> the only place that nasty old cancer was sitting, is right up there on my
> right lung.  The monkey on my back. LOL!!! Anyway, I was overjoyed.  I
never
> thought that something like this could make me so grateful.  Here I am
with an
> inoperable lung tumor but I am as happy as a lark.  God works in
mysterious
> ways.
>
> Then, I walked through my door and what do I find on my machine but a
message
> from SIUH saying they feel I am a candidate and to call to set up the
> arrangements for my consultation.  Dr. Lederman looked at my meds this
morning
> due to a mix up with my info. AMEN!!!!!!! Thank you God, thank you
> God......and my grandfather(God rest his soul).  I am sure he put in a
good
> word for me.  New York here I come............
>
> I'll show that doctor who said 1-2 years.  Anyway folks, no matter how
this
> turns out.  I really feel I have become a better person in such a short
time.
> And of alot of that has to do with each and everyone of you.  You are
great
> people.
>
> Today I used visualization technique to get rid of the pain in my
shoulder.  I
> still have it, but surprisingly I have not taken any motrin today.
Yesterday