Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary) [00016] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary)

Girlfriend, you are cracking me up again....and right before I go to bed.
My husband wants to know what I'm laughing at.  I'm telling him, " Oh
that's just Lillian giving some more good advice."  I'm popping in for a
bit, trying to catch up.  Love ya   Vicci