Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny! [00011] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yoo Hoo Miss Jenny!

Remember Miss Lillian I live in West Palm Beach, Fl.  I teach alternative
education.  I am the English teacher.  I think even my high school kids would
like to be rocked.  Maybe that is why they are now alternative.  They were
never rocked.  I would love to see the chairs you did.

Jenny