[MOL] Joicy [00009] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy

This looks like a great advance which will certainly benefit those whose
tumors are benign. Even the needle core biopsy I had was painful and I
understand that this is a great advance over the previous method of biopsy.

It looks like you have been doing a little research. I haven't made it to
the full article yet but I plan to.

Take care of yourself.
Liz