[MOL] Christine [00007] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Christine

My garden did not get planted this year except for tomatoes, peppers and
cucumbers, but I have potatos from volunteers in the ground from last year.
I wish I had planted beans. I love them fresh from the garden.

I like 80 degree weather,too, but after the intense heat we've had a cooler
day felt good.

Yes, I definitely see the connection so I will make sure to exercise
regularly. I understand preparing for the radiation therapy I will have to
be able to hold both arms up, hands behind my head for the preliminary work
that is done befor the radiation. They wanted to be sure I was exercising
my arm so I would be strong and flexible enough to do what is necessary.

Enjoy your barbeque during your long weekend.

Liz

Liz P. Of Yakima