[MOL] Small - Cell Lung Cancer [00006] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Small - Cell Lung Cancer

Dear Friends,
I have been recently diagnosed with
small cell lung cancer (limited) and have not begun
treatment as of yet.  I have searched the
net and talked to three oncologists, two at
major cancer centers.  There does not
seem to be any promising new treatment.
So, it seems that my only option is
standard treatment. I have been told that
I must begin treatment as soon as possible.
Does anyone know of any new treatments that show
promise which are being utilized anywhere in the
United States?
Thank you so much,
Carol